About the Project
The key objectives of the PLACE-EE project are as follows:
· Develop a participatory model of engagement with older people in remote and rural areas, using creative arts to assess health and social needs and use of public services.
· Exchange between older and younger citizens.
· Build flourishing social and cultural capital among older people through active involvement in creative and cultural activities. These activities and products will be documented and archived.
· Establish a transnational forum for cultural exchange for older citizens (and younger counterparts) across the NPA
· Document and evaluate a model of transferable, sustainable best practice and learning for connected ageing across all regions in the NPA.
· Disseminate the PLACE-EE Model across NPA regions, health and social care organisations and demonstrate opportunities for ICT services and App development.